Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £40,000 per Annum
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Client facing
Description: My client is looking for a hard-working and ambitious Sales Account Executive to join the sales and marketing team. While sales experience is required, ideally within a business-to-business services environment, we are particularly looking for someone who will bring ambition and a strong work ethic and will respond to the opportunities and freedom they offer.
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of selling the companies professional services, but with a particular focus on lead generation. The Sales Account Executive will work closely with our Account Development Manager, Head of Marketing and Service Line Owners to identify potential new prospects and generate sales leads both in existing and new markets. This will include building and maintaining data in our CRM system, telesales and building relationships with prospects and identifying and logging leads.
Minimum Years Experience: 2 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience and proven sales success working in sales roles, preferably business-to-business, with demonstrable experience of using the professional and personal skills described below.
– Experience of selling IT professional services and knowledge of Oracle solutions would be an advantage but is not essential.
– An ability to maintain data on our CRM database to ensure data relating to prospects and opportunities remains up-to-date and supports sales and marketing delivery and reporting.
– An aptitude and experience in data analysis is also highly desirable. The successful candidate will be curious about the data and be able to derive insights from existing CRM data that will help us to identify new approaches to lead generation and support wider improvements to our sales and marketing approach.
– An ability to multi-task, co-ordinate activities and meet deadlines.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Building out new prospects in the CRM system, by combining company and contact data from multiple sources.
– Identify the relevant people to speak to in target organisations and securing conversations with those individuals.
– Social prospecting, using social channels to target and approach prospects with a view to identifying sales opportunities and securing meetings.
– Telesales, including building relationships and promoting propositions by phone with a view to identifying sales opportunities and securing meetings.
– Delivering relevant (i.e., targeted) and effective messages in sales conversations with prospects.