Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £100,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Support
Description: Working with a Global Consultancy, the Oracle Retail Manager will lead the Oracle Centre of Excellence team and work with customer product, IT and business teams to deliver the roadmap (change & BAU) for Oracle Retail & Finance Suite of products.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Exceptional Retail knowledge especially in the fashion domain.
– Hands on working experience in Oracle Retail Suite of Products i.e., RMS, SIM, etc.
– Expertise in leading and managing Teams.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Strong in Upward reporting and Business engagement.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Understand the business requirements and work with the product team and Business teams to deliver the change roadmap for Oracle Retail, and the Finance suite of applications.
– Work with product manager to define and prioritise the backlog (Change & BAU) for the engineering team.
– Be the single point of contact for the Oracle CoE Team, responsible for product releases and changes.
– Lead the CoE Team to deliver the change and maintain the business continuity.
– Drive the CoE Team to identify the business improvement opportunities and develop the change backlog.