Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £100,000 per annum
Location: Amsterdam, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Management
Description: In this role, you will join the Clients Technology team. This team is the organisations centre of excellence for Technology Advancement, Innovation, IT, DevOps, Games Protection and Anti-Piracy technology. The Team deliver outstanding service to their customers, both internal and external. They are dedicated to the lifecycle management of the organisations products and services, and ensure their products operate flawlessly in the cloud.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Broad experience in managing the support for cloud solutions.
– Strong Cloud ERP business process and technology experience.
– Minimum of 5 years of Product Management, Product Life Cycle Management experience or similar role in a technology environment.
– Working knowledge of ERP systems (Oracle is a preference).
– Excellent communications skills (English).
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Set the vision for the ERP business areas of HCM, CRM and optimising FinOps.
– Build a strategy and business case for the refresh of the HCM and CRM business application scope.
– Manage internal client department interfaces.
– Manage external supplier interfaces.
– Accountable for the steer and reporting to the Executive Committee.