Start Date: Immediately
Rate: Ã£65,000 per Annum
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Client facing
Description: Our client’s Consulting Business consists of Enterprise Applications, Technology, Finance, Operations, Deals and People focus areas. The Enterprise Applications Practice is responsible for advisory and project implementation services related to Oracle Cloud Applications.
Within this role you will perform advisory, and project design and implementation services, to address Procure to Pay and other customer business needs by leveraging the full suite (or subset) of Oracle ERP Cloud products.
Within specific projects, you will take responsibility for the Procure to Pay workstream throughout the implementation lifecycle, managing the solution and the client’s requirement in line with the delivery plan, agreed budget and the overall design. You will promote a strong working relationship and team spirit within the project team and assist the Solution Architect, Project Manager, and Finance Lead with the delivery of all key milestones.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Minimum of 3 years of related work experience in a similar consulting practice or function servicing multiple industry clients.
– 2+ years of experience in Oracle ERP Procure to Pay Cloud design, configuration and implementation.
– Oracle certification and accreditation in ERP Cloud, (or demonstration of equivalent knowledge and willingness to quickly gain relevant certifications).
– Knowledge of software development lifecycles, key metrics and reports.
– A professional accountancy qualification (such as ACCA, CIMA, AAT) would be of value.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Contribute to and inform the end-to-end solution from the initial conception through to configuration and testing.
– Responsible for documenting business requirements, configurations and transformational goals to achieve our client’s objectives.
– Support the Solution Architect and the Project Manager in managing scope, plans and budget.
– Lead their areas of the procure to pay workstream in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, and training.
– Develop subject matter expertise in Oracle Procure to Pay and network with Oracle communities, including contributions to events and knowledge share sessions.