Start Date: Immediately
Rate: Ã£65,000 per Annum
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Consulting
Description: Our Client is looking for an Enterprise Architecture Oracle Procurement Consultant to perform advisory, solution design and implementation services to address Procure to Pay and other business needs throughout the enterprise by leveraging the full suite (or subset) of Oracle Financials Cloud products.
Responsible for processes within the procure to pay workstream throughout the implementation, managing the client’s requirements line with delivery plan and agreed budget and the overall design, promoting a strong working relationship and team spirit with the programme team and assisting the solution architect, project manager, and finance lead with the delivery of all key milestones. Additionally, the role will include provision of thought leadership around Oracle technology and suite of financial applications, as well as assistance in business development and practice development for the Enterprise Applications Strategy practice.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Minimum of 3 years of related work experience in a similar consulting practice or function servicing multiple industry clients.
– 2+ years of experience in Oracle ERP Procure to Pay Cloud design, configuration and implementation.
– Oracle certification and accreditation in ERP Cloud, (or demonstration of equivalent knowledge and willingness to quickly gain relevant certifications).
– Knowledge of software development lifecycles, key metrics and reports.
– A professional accountancy qualification (such as ACCA, CIMA, AAT) would be of value.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Contribute to and inform the end-to-end solution from the initial conception through to configuration and testing.
– Responsible for documenting business requirements, configurations and transformational goals to achieve our client’s objectives.
– Support the Solution Architect and the Project Manager in managing scope, plans and budget.
– Lead their areas of the procure to pay workstream in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, and training.
– Develop subject matter expertise in Oracle Procure to Pay and network with Oracle communities, including contributions to events and knowledge share sessions.