Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £75,000 per Annum
Location: Manchester, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: System management
Description: The “Platform Optimisation” lead will ultimately be responsible for delivery of all enhancements and innovation into the platforms. In partnership with the Service Leads and business owners you will lead the impact assessments of product releases, shape innovation releases agreeing rolling release schedules, plan manage the testing of changes and product releases, ensuring ITIL processes are adhered to.
As Platform Optimisation Lead you will ensure that the service provider and business update all supporting documentation, test scripts and configuration items within the CMDB prior to live release.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in release and test management within SaaS environments. Ideally having exposure to automated testing tools and operating within an Oracle Fusion environment.
A key area for this role will be business engagement and stakeholder management as well as a close relationship with other service leads to ensure we have a consistent and coherent service across Oracle Fusion, other financial services and associated processes.
This role has overall responsibility for driving innovation and managing release and test activities across all Corporate Service application services including Oracle Fusion and other key systems.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience in identifying continuous improvements, engaging with stakeholders and driving change.
– A proven track record in defining release and change processes to design, transition and implement robust and scalable solutions to enable business outcomes.
– Previous experience leading release and test management activities, using software development and test automation tools such as Jira, Xray and Cypress.
– Strong knowledge of Oracle Support processes, release cycles and customer networks.
– Resilient and adept at resolving issues in collaboration with senior stakeholders with a can-do attitude.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Responsible for driving continual service improvement by work with key stakeholders review existing processes and introducing new and improved ways of working.
– Develop testing strategies and own the testing regime for all applications, including Oracle Fusion applications, legacy systems, integrations and all other areas of the landscape. Review and approve testing evidence.
– Manage 3rd party testing services to ensure regression test packs are kept up to date and optimised.
– Support and manage the monthly release testing for EPM systems and quarterly ERP/HCM releases.
– Maintain a backlog of change and update from Oracle Fusion releases and lead quarterly release impact assessments.