Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £80,000 per annum
Location: London/Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Client Facing
Description: Working with one of the largest Companies in the world, we are looking for consultants with skills in Oracle Cloud EPM and PCMCS (Planning and Budgeting), to engage in both consulting advisory and delivery projects, from helping customers with their transformation strategies, to supporting the full life cycle of a Cloud delivery project. You should have prior experience in end-to-end Financial Cloud transformation & implementation for large scale enterprises.
Minimum Years Experience: 10 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Excellent knowledge of Oracle EPM Cloud PCMCS (planning and budgeting).
– Strong technical expertise and hands on implementation experience to support the team during critical project milestones.
– Sound experience in Oracle EPM cloud and on-premise solution design and architecture.
– Experience as Lead Architect in a large-scale implementation with bigger team size.
– Complete understanding of Oracle EPM suite and reporting tools such as FRS and SmartView.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Engage in both consulting advisory and delivery projects, from helping customers with their transformation strategies, to supporting the full life cycle of Cloud delivery project.
– Responsible for designing, creating, documenting, and implementing scalable solution and implementation plans.
– Deliver high level solution architecture and translating business requirements into technical design.
– Own and deliver all EPM modules end to end implementation.
– Excellent communication skills with dynamic personality to connect with the client senior management.