Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £85,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/Manchester, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Development and Support
Description: Our Client has an opportunity for a Oracle PaaS Platform Engineer to join their team to help develop, run, and maintain our products. The successful candidate will display a genuine passion for technology, willingness to learn, and thrive as a member of a high-performing team.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience with implementing Oracle Integration Cloud.
– Experience in administering Oracle PaaS services including, Oracle Integration Cloud, Visual Builder Cloud Services, Identity Cloud Services and ATP.
– Working knowledge of OCI tasks including user provisioning, managing compartments, and VCN setup.
– Experience with DevOps CI/CD tools such as GitHub.
– Identification of third-party application and integration to the Oracle Cloud.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Identify opportunities to improve performance of extension functionality and platform resilience.
– Administering and monitoring Oracle Integration Cloud services.
– Identify bugs and create and track all related Oracle Service Requests to resolution.
– Effective management of stakeholders.
– The ability to lead workshops and be the SME for Oracle integration Cloud.