Start Date: Immediately
Rate: €40,000 per Annum
Location: Germany/Remote, Germany
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Support
Description: Our Client one of Oracle’s largest hospitality partners are looking for an experienced Oracle Opera Support Specialist to join their growing global service delivery team implementing and offering support on the wide portfolio of products to hospitality-related companies across Germany. Providing support on the OPERA suite of products.
Minimum Years Experience: 2 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Minimum of 2 years of experience in the support or installation & configuration of Oracle Hospitality PMS products.
– Experience in working with competitive hospitality products including PMS and Spa systems.
– Familiar with Oracle PL/SQL.
– Good interpersonal skills with both customers and cross-functional teams.
– Excellent stakeholder management skills.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Provide telephonic, remote and onsite support for all OPERA products.
– Ensure accurate and timely updates of logged support issues on the in-house call logging system.
– Research and test problems to confirm, isolate and identify root cause and propose document resolutions and future mitigation.
– Assist with the occasional implementation, testing and writing of documentation.
– Work with the support and implementation teams to ensure service level requirements are exceeded.