Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £67,000 per annum
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Development
Description: This role is responsible for aggregating data from multiple sources in an efficient data warehouse and designing enterprise-level solutions from a wide range of different data sources. This position is responsible for the development, implementation and support of our Oracle Data warehouse and managing our data-pipelines.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Strong implementation, development, and support experience with Oracle Data Integrator 12c and Oracle 11g Databases.
– Knowledge on ETL and Data Warehouse designing.
– Expertise in Data Warehouse Star Schema.
– Strong technical development skills SQL performance tuning, MS SQL Server, and Linux OS skills.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Work with business analysts and Information Insight Analysts to understand requirements.
– Provide technical work estimates and task breakdown.
– Participate in peer code reviews and provide support to QA/Prod during the test/migration process.
– Serve as the primary developer for ETL design and development, implementation, and testing.
– Delivery to time within an agile framework to ensure estimates are accurate.