Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £90,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/Kent, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Consultancy and advisory
Description: My client is a Global Consultancy and they are looking for an Oracle OCI Technical Architect to work as part of a large transformation team. You will work closely with clients Business Process owners, SMEs and in close coordination with offshore teams for Design, Build, Development and Testing activities for Customisations.
We are looking for Oracle OCI Technical Architects with a minimum of 9 years hands-on experience in Oracle Fusion Middleware based technologies like Fusion Middleware, SOA Suite, OSB, OBPM, Oracle ADF and Oracle Data Integrator.
You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Minimum Years Experience: 9 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Knowledge and understanding of modern Cloud-native infrastructure and development practices such as Infrastructure as Code, Configuration Management tooling, DevOps tooling and practices as well as the evolution and operation of CI/CD.
– You should have an understanding, or working knowledge of Oracle Cloud (OCI), but an understanding of other platforms is optional.
– Capability, experience, and passion to lead Oracle Cloud Assessments and Engagements with senior CXO level clients.
– Awareness of Oracle’s IaaS and PaaS strategy and portfolio with the ability to confidently articulate their relevance to customers’ businesses.
– Should have exposure to IDCS user/role provisioning.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Take responsibility for the end-to-end Infrastructure Architecture on large Oracle Cloud implementations, covering Oracle’s OCI products set including Oracle PaaS and aspects of SaaS solutions.
– Management of end-to-end project delivery and the associated implementation methodologies.
– Review the proposals prepared by consultants, provide guidance, and analyse the solutions defined for the client business problems to identify any potential risks and issues.
– Identify change Management requirements and propose a structured approach to client for managing the change using multiple communication mechanisms.
– Coach and create a vision for the team, provide subject matter training for your focus areas, motivate and inspire team members through effective and timely feedback and recognition for high performance.