Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £120,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Client Facing
Description: Working for a Global Consultancy, we are looking for a driven and result oriented New Business Development Lead to drive new revenue generation and sales conversion effort. The successful candidate will have responsibility to create new business development plans, identify prospects, develop leads, position relevant solutions, and deliver sales growth. They will be suitably supported by the highly skilled and responsive pre-sales team.
Minimum Years Experience: 10 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– 10 years of new business development and sales experience, preferably in an IT services and enterprise solutions industry.
– Good understanding of products and manufacturing industry challenges.
– Strong negotiation skills.
– Proven track record of revenue achievement against target.
– Attention to detail and analytical in approach.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Developing a deep understanding of the Company solution and Managed Services propositions that are underpinned by Oracle Cloud and other adjacent technologies and articulate these to prospective clients.
– Preparing business development plans aligned to overall organizational financial plans.
– Building a ‘leads and prospects’ database and target account profiles.
– Developing and managing to closure, a pipeline of sales opportunities.
– Participating in developing differentiated GTM propositions and expanding the effectiveness of outreach initiatives.