Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £90,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Client Facing
Description: My client is a premium Oracle-only consultancy, delivering a high level of service to organisations across the UK and beyond. They have a 95% customer retention rate, and their team consists of high performing people, some of the best in their field.
The purpose of the Marketing Cloud Consultant role is to provide innovative solutions to their clients’ business needs by delivering and assisting in managing all stages of a customer project including demonstrations, design, development and implementation of the Oracle applications in which we specialise. Additionally, to play a leadership/guiding role to junior resources alongside, or in the absence of, a Principal Consultant.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Strong implementation experience with either Oracle Eloqua or Oracle Responsys.
– Experience of designing architectures including Eloqua or Responsys.
– Experience of developing multi-stage campaigns for customers.
– Awareness of data protection.
– Experience working with Marketing stakeholders to define and refine requirements of solution to be created in Oracle Marketing.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Performing a senior technical role, guiding Consultants and client personnel on best-practice techniques.
– Performing a team leader role, leading and managing teams on customer projects.
– Coaching more junior consultants in the company’s delivery approach and standards.
– Designing and architecting solutions, conducting end user interviews with customers, for the purposes of identifying gaps and challenges with their user experience and user journeys.
– Providing implementation, enhancement and support of Oracle application based solutions.