Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £80,000 per annum
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Client facing
Description: We have an excellent opportunity for an Oracle OIC Consultant to join our Global clients expanding Delivery team. This role is focused on Oracle ERP, HCM and CX applications. Working with and supporting a UK based team, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation and progress your career.
Minimum Years Experience: 6 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Minimum of 6 years IT Industry experience with 3 years of Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC)/Integration Cloud Service (ICS) implementation experience and ADF (Application Development Framework).
– Minimum of 2 to 3 full life-cycle Oracle SaaS Cloud implementation as a Technical or Development lead.
– Experience integrating with Oracle SaaS applications i.e., ERP, HCM, and CX applications, and knowledge of Oracle ERP/HCM/CX Cloud processes and data model.
– Knowledge of Weblogic 10.3 or higher.
– Experience working on Integration Strategies for cloud integration and on-premise integration.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Cooperate with the developers as well as the project stakeholders (project leads and solution managers) to ensure the compliance of the project and product requirements with the defined software solution and strategy.
– Make the documentation of the software architecture and all its sub-components (including external interfaces).
– Define software architecture styles and principles as well as coding guidelines and standards (i.e., software quality profiles).
– Monitor technological development and progress of teams.
– Contribute to the overall test strategy and continuous integration environment.