Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £70,000 per Annum
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Delivery
Description: Our client is a leading provider of infrastructure services, construction and property developments, who sustainably deliver vital services to communities throughout the UK.
They are looking for an Oracle ERP HR Service Manager to be responsible for the delivery of end-to-end ERP HR and Payroll IT Services to time (SLAs), cost and quality in a fully outsourced, multi-vendor environment.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Previous demonstrable experience of working as an Oracle HR Service Manager, in an integrated service environment within a large organisation with a multi-vendor landscape.
– Ability to establish, maintain and develop effective working relationships with key stakeholders to ensure the smooth delivery of services and projects.
– Ability to understand and anticipate the needs and requirements of IT service consumers to ensure that service contributes to business outcomes.
– Ability to maintain vendor relationships and to align vendor products and services with enterprise strategy and service objectives.
– Expert in industry service management standards, including ITIL and SIAM.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Develop a partnership with HR to gain a real understanding of how the businesses works, what their drivers and issues are and orientate a service delivery model that enables the business to get maximum value from ERP HR IT services.
– Maintain good understanding of demand for service support and development through close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders and assist with business forecasting and planning to ensure that the IT components are fully understood and budgeted.
– Work with the business, Heads of IT and Architecture to maintain a business-centric service portfolio which focusses on business outcomes and define a Service Delivery Strategy to achieve these outcomes. Ensure the availability of a business-centric service catalogue.
– Establish, operate and continuously adapt service integration governance to ensure all IT teams, internal and external, adhere to an aligned set of processes, standards and policies. Ensure ongoing strategic alignment between all service delivery partners.
– Manage performance issues or prioritise improvement initiatives and work with Service Owners to improve processes to drive ERP Finance IT service improvements.