Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £70,000 per Annum
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Support
Description: Our client is a leading provider of infrastructure services, construction and property developments, who sustainably deliver vital services to communities in the UK.
They are looking for an Oracle HR and Payroll functional consultant with technical knowledge, to provide necessary functional support of the ERP solution for HR and Payroll allowing the business continued effective use of the Oracle ERP system.
The role includes a requirement to monitor performance, prioritise and manage changes, manage defects and incidents, ensure maintenance of all documentation. The role includes all interfaces and related applications.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– 5 years of experience in functional support of Oracle ERP applications as an Oracle HR and Payroll functional consultant.
– Experience of working with and challenging ERP software vendors.
– Familiarity with working with outsourced/offshore resources.
– Experience of working within multi-function ERP functional development and support teams.
– Committed team player who can manage vertically and horizontally, with excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and influencing skills.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Contribute new ideas for continuous improvement to create improved stability and functionality.
– Work with Group Functions, IT and users representing business functions to develop functional requirements, assess change proposals.
– Manage business change initiatives and lead the delivery of new developments to deliver approved changes, and support testing and issue resolution during User Acceptance testing.
– Maintain skill levels, and functional area expertise, advising the business on new developments of potential benefit and advantage to the business.
– Work with Outsource provider, other IT teams and functional counterparts to provide governance and quality assurance, best practice input to system and process design and Work Instructions for offshore team and the business.