Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £90,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: Our client is a leading Global Technology provider with an immediate opportunity for an Oracle HCM Techno-functional Consultant. Working with the latest Oracle HCM Technology, this role is part of an expanding team and an opportunity to carve a career in this Oracle Platinum Partner organisation.
Minimum Years Experience: 8 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– HCM Cloud Techno-functional experience configuring Oracle HCM Compensation Cloud, building reports, integrations, and customisations.
– Hands-on experience in configuring the Workforce compensation.
– Expert in developing and testing Fast Formula in Compensation module.
– Experience in the standard Oracle HCM cloud tools, HCM Design studio, HCM data loader, OTBI reporting, BI reporting and workflow.
– Experience of End-to-End implementation of Oracle HCM cloud preferable with workforce Compensation or Talent Suite, Goals and Performance as a Techno-functional Consultant.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Comfortable with Process-flows & Functional-flows in Oracle HCM Compensation cloud.
– Expert in understanding the business requirements and standard Oracle solution documentation templates.
– Experience in writing configuration workbooks.
– Experience in running the Product demos and Design workshops independently.
– Flexible to work in UK, US, Europe, and India time zones on need basis.