Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £55,000 per Annum
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Support
Description: We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Cloud Oracle HCM/Payroll Support Analyst who is ready to take the next step in their career. You will join our Clients Managed Services practice in a hands on, client facing service delivery role.
The role will be part of their Managed Services support offering where you will have the opportunity to use your current expertise but also learn new skills and modules as you work with clients from a broad range of industry sectors. The role is to provide applications support either remotely or on site.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Strong Oracle HR, SSHR and Payroll expertise on R12 and Cloud expertise in Absence Management, Taleo, Time & Labor, Learning Management, Recruitment, Compensation Management, Performance Management etc.
– Experience of Data migration using HDL.
– Oracle SQL and SQL tools e.g. SQL Developer, Toad and Oracle Workflow administration.
– Experience with troubleshooting problems, including functional replication of issues.
– Experience of raising Oracle Service Requests, including Sev-1 SRs, and the SR escalation process, with experience in change control management.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Provide support on Cloud HCM/Payroll, for clients that have gone live on Oracle Cloud.
– Work in a functional and technical capacity to resolve issues that the clients may have.
– Raise Oracle Service Requests.
– Deliver consistently high standards.
– Keep up to date with upgrades and enhancements to the system.