Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £78,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Client Facing
Description: Technology is one of the Companies priority investment areas. Solutions & Digital services the whole of the client side business portfolio through delivery of core technology and managed services capabilities, collaboration and innovation development services and building of the network. The integrated capability teams design, build and operate flexible technology enabled solutions for clients to help them solve the most complex business problems and transform their operations.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Strong documentation, reporting and presentation skills.
– Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesise large amounts of information.
– Experience in a functional and/or technical role in a business or systems delivery environment preferably in more than one sector.
– Experience producing project deliverables business requirements, functional specifications, configuration documents, process flows, use cases, requirements traceability matrices etc.
– Strong interpersonal, team building, organisational and motivational skills.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Developing lasting client relationships and actively building a network and range of experience to help address client needs.
– Provide compelling and well thought out solutions to problems of moderate complexity.
– Experience of implementing at least one module of the relevant cloud HCM platform with Oracle, so you can bring your learnings to the client about what did or didn’t work.
– Leading client facing meetings and facilitation of workshops with larger groups of client teams.
– Lead an offshore team to design, configure and test a module or process area to successful deployment for a client.