Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £45,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/Croydon, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Support
Description: Working as part of this UK based team you will provide functional analysis and support across all HR Systems, with special focus on Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) R12 and Cornerstone. You will support the needs of HR, Payroll and Finance users.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Excellent communication and customer service skills.
– Ability to meet deadlines and troubleshoot problems.
– Experience of Oracle HCM or a similar product is preferable.
– Previous experience of working in or with HR or Payroll departments.
– Excellent knowledge of System Administration and experience of report writing.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Provide Oracle HR and Cornerstone Functional support to users throughout the UK.
– Manage the IT HCM support queue with a junior support analyst.
– Provide advice and guidance on the efficient use and configuration of Oracle HCM and Cornerstone.
– Test software patches, new releases and upgrades. Able to lead and support users in this testing.
– Provide support to Oracle HCM reports and processes, using tools such as Splash BI, or other reporting tools.