Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £90,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Consultancy and advisory
Description: In the Oracle Fusion Middleware Technology Architect role, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your Oracle Fusion Middleware (OFMW) technical proficiency across different stages of the Production support project including Technology support, Incident handling/management, Ticket Analysis, Fixing and closing the incidents. You will play an important client-interfacing role in OFMW complex technology stack.
You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Rich Industry experience that displays ability to support mission critical production environments by providing 24×7 diagnostics of issues governed by SLAs and KPIs.
– Extensive Administration experience on Oracle WebLogic Server for key Fusion MW products like Oracle SOA Suite, OSB, BPM Suite, API gateway for Development, Test, Stage, and Production and DR Environments.
– Proficiency in Installation of WebLogic and key FMW products for Single Node, Multi Node Topologies for High Availability, Architectures using load balancers like Oracle HTTP.
– In depth product knowledge of Fusion MW products and features to handle Patch Analysis and Management.
– Experience of a Mature Release Management process for Code migration, Deployment using WLST, ANT, Maven.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Work with cross-functional and application teams to support Fusion MW Platform Infrastructure.
– Lead Incident Management, Problem Management, Predictive Maintenance Teams with Independent Troubleshooting Skills.
– Create high availability design, provide infrastructure strategy, and perform testing of solution components.
– Manage PROD and Non-PROD Environments, Create On-Demand New Environments, Build Infra as Code Frameworks.
– Drive Automation and Innovation for Tickets, Environments and Deployments, follow up with vendor on product issues and work in GDM model for a Fusion MW Platform Service.