Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £70,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Technical Consultant
Description: We are looking for an Oracle Cloud Technical Developer to assist in the continued delivery of work programmes centred on the Oracle Fusion platform.
The successful applicant will have extensive experience with Oracle Cloud HCM or ERP modules.
The position will require the delivery of a wide range of technical solutions throughout the Oracle Cloud suite, working on several projects at once and completing technical tasks on those projects. Making sure customer needs are recognised and solutions are appropriate for the situation will be the focus.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– At least 3 years of experience in Oracle ERP/HCM project implementations as a technical developer.
– Extensive Knowledge on underlying database structure for ERP/HCM Oracle Cloud Fusion.
– Extensive experience with interface design and implementation.
– Extensive experience with data migration, including ETL processes and implementation.
– Excellent Oracle technical skills with the ability to build complex Oracle components.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Responsible for the design, development, testing and support of technical tasks in Oracle Cloud.
– Technical Tasks include BI Publisher Reports/Integrations, Approval Workflows, Fast Formulas and HCM Extracts.
– Prepare and deliver technical workshops and engaging with business Stakeholders in requirements gathering and business mapping.
– Carry out unit testing on code and develop test plans to verify logic of new or modified code.
– Create appropriate documentation such as requirements, detailed analysis, technical documentation, or user guides.