Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £60,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: We are looking for an Oracle Cloud HCM Functional Consultant to assist with the continued delivery of work programmes centred on the Oracle Fusion platform.
We are seeking a customer-focused professional to successfully work in the program delivery department and provide exceptional service, communication, and interaction with the internal customer base.
The best applicant will have extensive experience with Oracle Cloud HCM Core, Absence Management, Payroll, Recruitment, and end to end implementation experience.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– At least 3 years of experience in Oracle HCM project implementations as a Functional consultant.
– Business process knowledge or functional experience within the one or more key areas: HCM and Absence Management, or Recruitment.
– Excellent Oracle Functional skills with the ability to design and implement complex Oracle components.
– Extensively worked on BI Publisher reports, Migration and Workflow components.
– Experience with HCM data extracts and HDL data load.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Responsible for the design, development, testing and support of functional tasks in Oracle Cloud.
– Functional Tasks include application set-up and review, creation and maintenance of documentation including config workbooks.
– Prepare and deliver Functional workshops and engaging with business Stakeholders in requirements gathering and business mapping.
– Support the technical resources in carrying out unit testing.
– Create appropriate documentation such as requirements, detailed analysis, Functional documentation, or user guides.