Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £80,000 per Annum
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Client Facing
Description: This role is working within our clients Delivery team, in the Financials and Procurement capability, delivering services principally against the Oracle E-Business Suite products. The role will be mostly delivering against Managed Service engagements but will also include delivering some project work. The role will be home based but will involve occasional client (UK wide) travel, as well as occasional travel for internal meetings.
The successful candidate will be primarily a functional consultant with a strong capability within the Financials and Procurement suite of modules, able to successfully liaise with customers and have the confidence to work with C Suite Employees, to advise and deliver functional solutions to issues and new requirements. The role also requires that the successful candidate has a strong understanding of the business processes and how the system needs to be configured to underpin it.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Outstanding functional capability to include understanding of Procurement, iProcurement.
– Financials experience in the following related modules e.g., GL, AP, AR, CM, FA, EBTax, SLA.
– Knowledge within associated modules like Inventory, Order Management and Manufacturing would be an advantage.
– The ability to liaise with customers and have the confidence to work with C Suite Employees, to advise and deliver functional solutions to issues and new requirements.
– Previous experience of working within a support environment, underpinned by ITIL based working practices (the candidate should ideally be certified at Foundation level for ITIL, but training to support this will be provided if a candidate can demonstrate understanding of the principles).
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Delivering services principally against the Oracle E-Business Suite products.
– Delivering against their Managed Service engagements and delivering some project work.
– Liaising with customers to advise them on the best solutions to issues and new requirements.
– Provide support on Oracle Financials and Procurement to the clients UK wide customer base.
– Consistently deliver high quality services and original thinking.