Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £65,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/Croydon/Bournemouth , UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Application Development
Description: Our Client is are currently seeking an experienced Oracle Functional Analyst to join their Finance Systems Team. You will work closely with the business customers to support the realisation of changes needed by both the finance and wider organisation. You will achieve this by working as a subject matter expert in the Oracle EBS to provide solutions to the business and prepare for and support the transition to new ways of working adopting best practices including implementing new business processes.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– You will need experience as a functional consultant across all the Oracle Financials modules, including Payables, Receivables, General Ledger, iProcurement, Purchasing, Cash Management and Financial Accounting Hub.
– Workshop (Solution/POC), Configure, Testing and UAT Support experience in Oracle Receivables, Oracle Payables, Oracle Cash Management, Oracle General Ledger.
– Good understanding of the Open Interfaces, APIs and typical CEMLIs used in an Oracle Financials environment, with the ability to write Functional Designs for integrations, interfaces and reports.
– An understanding of the Software Development life cycle, both waterfall and working within an agile project management environment, and provide input into project planning as appropriate to the change and take responsibility through to implementation of the project.
– Good understanding of Oracle Financials base tables and the ability to query using SQL and the appropriate tool (SQL Developer, TOAD etc.).
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Assist with the development of financial systems from a functional analysis perspective.
– Work with new projects and new developments and have the ability to liaise with business units outside Finance to fully understand requirements of any new process, product or service.
– You will take the lead on development and analysis of Oracle E-Business Suite, including interfaces to and from source systems ensuring data and accounting integrity are always maintained.
– You will be required to use your functional knowledge and experience to develop innovative solutions to very complex issues and acts as expert within and outside your own discipline.
– Provide 2nd line support and expertise on the corporate accounting platform.