Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £57,950 per annum
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Support
Description: We are looking for an experienced Oracle Financials and Procurement Functional Analyst to join the Business Systems Team within our Clients IT department based in London.
You will provide expert Oracle R12 E-Business Suite Application Support to the Finance and Procurement departments as well as System Administration modules in accordance with agreed SLA’s to ensure customer expectations are met.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Excellent functional knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Financials (Payables, Receivables General Ledger, iExpenses, Ebusiness Tax, Purchasing, iProcurement and Workflow.
– Be able to demonstrate a record of operationally supporting and/or delivering an ERP solution in a large organisation.
– Good stakeholder management skills and excellent problem management skills.
– Experience of deploying agile methodology.
– Experienced in SQL, PLSQL and Toad and related Oracle E-Business Suite technologies.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Provide expert 2nd line functional support in iProcurement, General Ledger, Purchasing, Payables, iExpense, Receivables, Cash Management, Inventory and System Administration modules in Oracle EBS R12 in accordance with agreed SLA’s to ensure customer expectations are met.
– Create Service Requests with 3rd Party providers (such as Oracle, Version1, InoApps and others).
– Day-to-day coordination with 3rd Party providers to support Oracle Application availability.
– Work with Level 1 Service Desk and Support in service deployment.
– Identify system improvement opportunities and undertake application development and configuration to ensure that solutions are fit for purpose and easily supportable.