Start Date: Immediately
Rate: €70,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/Budapest, Hungary
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Business Analysis
Description: Our client, a global agricultural organisation is looking for an experienced Oracle EBS Financials Business Process Analyst. This role will focus on relevant processes in the work stream while being a part of the Global IT process team. A key aspect of the role is to supervise and participate in projects in the relevant work stream. The Business Process Analyst will implement new initiatives to support the business and improve the processes and will be responsible for controlling the support organization, which is outsourced to a System Integrator.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Minimum 5 years of Business and Industry work experience preferably within a global company.
– Strong Oracle EBS R11 or R12 Financials experience, with a focus on the record to report stream.
– Strong understanding of accounting processes.
– Experience with BI reporting and process modelling tools is considered as a plus.
– Experience of working in a customer facing role with excellent communication skills.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Provide Process Area Expertise and oversees IT Solutions complementing the Global Operating Model and IT roadmap.
– Producing technical specifications to communicate user requirements in technical terms to analyst programmers/project team.
– Analysing workflow to create process maps and isolate areas of potential improvement.
– Be an enabler in unlocking Business Value through implementations, roll outs, upgrades, facilitating training, continuous improvement to the business processes, application maintenance and application life cycle management.
– Developing functional specifications that design and document desired outcome of system enhancement/development.