Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £67,557 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Systems Management
Description: Lead the Oracle EBS functional support team, with responsibility for implementation, development, optimization and administration of our financials system. Serving as the functional expert in Oracle EBS financials modules, AP, AR, CM, GL, Fixed Assets and Project Accounting.
Contributing to the definition of financial systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, fit-gap analysis, as-is and to-be business process designs and functional configuration.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Provide cross functional ongoing management, configuration and maintenance across the ERP platform, Oracle R12.2.
– Proven project management experience and experience in managing and developing a team.
– Experience in a full development cycle of Oracle financial modules in a lead role.
– Experience at presenting and running training sessions.
– Understanding of SQL and R12 table structures, with the ability to query using TOAD or other interrogation tool.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Evaluate user needs and systems functionality and ensure requirements are being met.
– Review existing functionality setups and proactively, recommend changes to achieve process efficiency.
– Work closely with the IT department in planning and scoping implementations and upgrades relating to the finance applications.
– Lead the functional team through all phases of upgrade and implementation projects relating to the finance applications.
– Strong interpersonal, persuasion and negotiation skills, innovative and pro-active approach to solving problems.