Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £50,000 per Annum
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Service Delivery
Description: Our client is a leading provider of infrastructure services, construction and property developments, who sustainably deliver vital services to communities throughout the UK.
They are looking for an Oracle Finance Service Owner to be responsible for the delivery of end-to-end ERP Finance IT Services to time (SLAs), cost and quality in a fully outsourced, multi-vendor environment.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Previous demonstrable experience of working as an Oracle Finance Service Owner, in an integrated service environment within a large organisation with a multi-vendor landscape.
– Ability to establish, maintain and develop effective working relationships with key stakeholders to ensure the smooth delivery of services and projects.
– Ability to understand and anticipate the needs and requirements of IT service consumers to ensure that service contributes to business outcomes.
– Ability to maintain vendor relationships and to align vendor products and services with enterprise strategy and service objectives.
– Expert in industry service management standards, including ITIL and SIAM.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Develop a partnership with Finance to gain a real understanding of how the businesses works, what their drivers and issues are and orientate a service delivery model that enables the business to get maximum value from ERP Finance IT services.
– Maintain good understanding of demand for service support and development through close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders and assist with business forecasting and planning to ensure that the IT components are fully understood and budgeted.
– Support the SI BAU team as necessary to resolve ERP Finance incidents, with a focus on business liaisons and business understanding, manage lifecycle changes and ensure the ERP deployment process is followed.
– Support monitoring service delivery performance and conduct service reviews with internal and external stakeholders. To provide service performance reports for stakeholders.
– Support management of performance issues and improvement initiatives and work with stakeholders to improve processes to drive ERP Finance IT service improvements, and support ERP Finance Service Manager to maintain a business-centric roadmap for service changes.