Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £80,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/Dorset, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Project Lead
Description: My client is a specialist Financial Services organisation with a 12 month fixed term contract vacancy for an Oracle ERP Lead.
As the ERP Implementation Lead for our Protection Modernisation project, you will support the Finance Systems Change Management in delivering implementation of the company Protection Modernisation platform and Migration of old policy management from Oracle EBS to Protection platform within the Group.
You will also support all other relevant sub modules, plus all other associated systems which are required to support a wide range of key Finance processes around accounting, collections, payments, banking, and investments pertaining to Protection Modernisation program.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Understanding of double entry bookkeeping and how that relates to accounting system analysis and design or qualified by significant experience in systems development in a Financial Services environment.
– Good knowledge required of Oracle Financials modules: AP, AR, FA, FAH, GL, PO and XTR, including complex system setup parameters, profile options, etc with relevant IT or Programming Qualifications.
– Exposure to BACS payment processing software, such as Microgen, and experience of Cheque processing applications, and their interaction with Oracle Financials.
– Good knowledge of PL/SQL, Unix and sFTP concepts, and knowledge of specialist tools such as TOAD, DATALOAD, Core FTP, PuTTy, Workflow Builder and J Developer.
– Advanced MS Excel and Access skills including development of full VBA routines, Macros, Functions, Pivot tables and ODBC data interfaces.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Support the FTP Change Manager from a Technical perspective on Protection Program, providing input to inform the strategic development Protection Modernisation platform addressing Finance requirements.
– Support the design and development of Oracle EBS and all sub modules following key Finance Protection Modernisation.
– Support the solution that is being put together in Protection for Policy payments and receivables. Lead and coordinate the functional and technical teams, both internal and external, to ensure timely and quality delivery of the ERP.
– Communicate effectively with project stakeholders, sponsors, and senior management, providing regular status updates and issue resolution.
– Configure and customize Oracle EBS applications to meet finance needs and specifications for migration and integration.