Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £48,000 per annum
Location: Hampshire, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Support/Upgrade.
Description: Manufacturing experience with Oracle ERP, with good analytical skills, covering data & reporting & testing. Good knowledge sought across a range of modules: Order management, WMS, Inventory, Logistics and manufacturing modules.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Implementing, configuring & supporting Oracle ERP.
– Requirements gathering, documentation & liaison with the wider team to determine functional/solution changes.
– Understand Software Development life cycle.
– Proficient with troubleshooting tools e.g. Metalink.
– Proven experience testing Oracle ERP.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Project planning.
– Contribute to feasibility analysis/goals/objectives.
– Working in a fast-paced environment, liaise effectively across teams to work with functional requirements and changes.
– Quality orientated and able to apply company and professional best practise.
– Ensuring that all processes are well documented.