Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £50,000 per annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Technical Development
Description: We are working with one of the largest Companies in the world, and they are looking for consultants with skills in Oracle Cloud EPM, to engage in both consulting advisory and delivery projects. From helping customers with their transformation strategies, to supporting the full life cycle of a Cloud delivery project. You must have prior experience in end-to-end Financial Cloud transformation and implementation for large scale enterprises.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Candidate should have 5-8 years of experience in designing and developing solutions on the Hyperion EPM cloud platform.
– Proficiency in EPM cloud-based solutions including EPBCS and PCMCS modules.
– Strong development expertise in Oracle Planning products (Planning, Essbase, FDMEE, EPBCS, PBCS, PCMCS).
– Strong development experience in Business Rules.
– Implementation and development expertise in the Oracle EPM SaaS tools such as EPBCS and Data Management.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Design, configuration and development of Oracle EPM Cloud solution on EPBCS and PCMCS modules.
– Understanding business requirements, fit gap analysis, and preparing technical solution specifications for customisation.
– Testing and liaising with Business and Technical SMEs.
– Co-ordinate development activities with offshore teams.
– Support User Acceptance Testing and Roll out.