Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £100,000 per annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Client Facing
Description: Working for a highly innovative Company and awarded Oracle Partner, the Cloud EPM Lead Consultant will be a key member of the Practice.
The EPM Lead is expected to engage in activities in support of both successful project delivery and business development.
Minimum Years Experience: 7 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Post-secondary degree from an accredited institution with concentration in Finance or Accounting a plus.
– Experience with reporting tools FRS, Smartview, OTBI.
– At least 2 years’ experience as a delivery Lead.
– Demonstrable experience with the Oracle Cloud EPM Solutions (EPBCS, FCCS, ARCS, PCMCS).
– Excellent understanding of Financial Reporting.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Working closely with the Global EPM Practice Director and UK Sales Team, design and propose realistic, implementable solutions that incorporate client requirements, software capability and future directions.
– Keep up with current releases, features and practices and share with team.
– Act as senior client-facing advisor on designs and best practices.
– Perform hands-on delivery of workshops, configuration, and other project tasks as necessary.
– Stay current with Oracle products and offerings and attend conferences and webinars.