Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £80,000 per annum
Location: London/Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Client Facing
Description: Our client is a leading global IT services, consulting, and business solutions organization, which has been positioned as a Leader for Oracle Implementation Services and Oracle Cloud Implementation Services, Worldwide.
Their Oracle services portfolio encompasses interactive design, advisory, consulting and implementation services. The company helps customers evaluate digital offerings across SaaS, PaaS and IaaS and define their roadmap including architecture and strategy for modernization and innovation. Their work enables enterprises to confidently embrace digital technologies as part of their ecosystems so they can benefit from innovation and agility.
Minimum Years Experience: 10 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Total Experience of 10+ Years with 5+ Years of Experience in Oracle Marketing Cloud or Eloqua.
– Experience in implementing Oracle Marketing Solution or Eloqua.
– Proficient with the best practices of implementing Eloqua Marketing solutions with integrations to CRM and other back end and 3rd party systems.
– Well versed with design, implementation, and testing of demand-generation marketing programs, lead-nurturing programs, lead scoring, prospect/customer segmentation, and automated communications programs within the Oracle Marketing Cloud (Eloqua) platform.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Engage in both consulting advisory and delivery projects, from helping customers with their transformation strategies, to supporting the full life cycle of a Cloud delivery project.
– You will be the SME on the Oracle Eloqua/CX Modules and engage in both consulting advisory and delivery on projects.
– You will work with Clients to devise a Transformation Strategy based on their business objectives and then support the full life cycle of a suitable Cloud Delivery Project.
– You will need to work to time scale and to Project plans to deliver best solution and outcome.
– You will be working on implementing Eloqua/Oracle Marketing Solutions and advising clients on best practice and how it will integrate with their CRM and 3rd party systems.