Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £85,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Client Facing
Description: Our clients are professional intermediaries who play a pivotal role in the world’s energy, financial, and commodities markets. They match buyers and sellers, create liquidity and price discovery in these market areas and provide insight and context to their clients.
This role will involve leading the technical support for Oracle E-Business Suite. Working as part of a team delivering BAU support and projects related activities, this role will be involved in the development of interface solutions, creation and support of workflow procedures and reporting as well as servicing ad hoc technical and support requests.
Minimum Years Experience: 10 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– 10 years experience as Oracle EBS Technical Analyst or Lead, with experience in SQL & PL/SQL, Oracle report builder & form builder, Oracle Applications Framework (OAF), BI Publisher, Workflow and Alerts.
– Oracle EBS R12 functional support experience in: iProc, iExpenses, PO, AP, AR, GL, FA, PA, CE, AGIS.
– Experience of finance process flows and double entry accounting principles.
– Experience of the full project life cycle from requirements capture through to implementation and delivery.
– Experience of working in a lead role, either informally or in a designated role, and working within support and project delivery roles.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Develop interface solutions for inbound and outbound dataflows as well as data migrations, the configuration of Oracle EBS in support of technical developments and configuration and support of workflow within Oracle EBS.
– Creation and maintenance of PL/SQL packages, development and maintenance of OA framework, development of Oracle reports within the application, and be the key technical contact within the Oracle EBS Team.
– Validating conceptual design and code development to ensure most efficient and best practice solutions are delivered across the team.
– Provide peer code reviews for developments created by other technical team members, review and appraise functional and non-functional requirements in order to design and deliver software solutions.
– Develop software that conforms to industry and company best practice and coding standards and produce detailed and thorough documentation in relation to development processes and tasks.