Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £65,000 per annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Client Facing
Description: We are working with a Global IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global businesses.
Ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match, our client offers a consulting led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPS, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services.
They have an exciting opportunity for an Oracle Technical EBS Consultant.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Good understanding of Oracle Modules such as Accounts Payables, Payments, General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets, Project Accounting.
– Good Knowledge of Table structure, interfaces and APIs in Oracle EBS.
– At least 1 Upgrade project experience is required.
– Hands on experience in R12.2.x is mandatory.
– Hands on experience and sound knowledge of Oracle development tools Forms, Reports PL/SQL and standards.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Closely work with the customer SMEs to understand the functional requirements or the production bug.
– Develop Technical design documents based on the functional requirements.
– Develop and maintain interfaces between Custom components and EBS and other applications.
– Unit test case development and unit testing of customized & custom developed objects.
– Provide support for SIT and UAT, and analyse reported technical defects and resolve them in timely manner.