Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £65,000 per Annum
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Consultancy
Description: My client is a managed services provider who works on a combination of consultancy and support engagements.
This role offers 100% remote working but will involve occasional UK wide, client site travel, as well as occasional travel for internal meetings. Your participation in an on-call rota would also be required.
We are looking for a candidate with 5 years experience as an Oracle E-Business Suite DBA, who is looking for an opportunity to grow and develop their career.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Demonstrable experience working as an Oracle E-Business Suite DBA, including delivery of reactive support, proactive support and maintenance, patching, cloning, and support for the implementation of new Oracle E-Business Suite functionality.
– Strong core DBA skills including performance tuning, RAC, Dataguard, and RMAN.
– Demonstrable experience in upgrading Oracle E-Business Suite and related technologies.
– The ability to build and maintain good relationships with a wide variety of customers.
– Proficient O/S skills (Linux/Unix/Windows) and strong Shell Scripting and SQL skills.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– You will be responsible for the installation and support of Oracle E-Business Suite databases.
– You will undertake patch analysis for Oracle E-Business suite and carry out the patching and upgrade of Oracle EBS environments.
– You will need to perform maintenance, performance tuning, and optimisation on the databases.
– You will be responsible for making sure the database and related applications are operating functionally and efficiently.
– You will need to maintain Application security through best practice and security patches.