Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £60,000 per Annum
Location: Remote , UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Data Developer
Description: To implement, support and maintain Financial Data Warehousing solutions in line with the Company’s architectural vision, data strategy, and in accordance with departmental project standards and practices, in addition provide business users with insight.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Year
5 Key Skills Required:
– Demonstrable skills in Data warehousing, Data Lake and Big Data solutions.
– Good understanding of SQL Server technologies (T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, Power BI).
– Good understanding of automated testing and continuous integration using Microsoft Release Manager.
– Demonstrable skills in database concepts, object and data modelling techniques and design principles. Translates object and data models into appropriate database schemas within design constraints.
– Demonstrable experience within Microsoft applications and platforms.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Supporting and executing weekly and monthly operational reporting processes.
– Developing and maintaining the Financial Data Warehouse platform.
– Collaborating with test analysts to ensure a high quality of work is delivered.
– Writing technical documentation as required.
– Participating in agile ceremonies.