Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £90,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Client Facing
Description: My client is a premium Oracle-only consultancy, delivering a high level of service to organisations across the UK and beyond. They have a 95% customer retention rate, and their team consists of high performing people, some of the best in their field.
We are looking for a Principal Consultant who can plan a key technical lead role in growing the clients CPQ practice. You will be working with the sales team to convert customers and scope projects and taking a key role in leading the delivery of projects. You will also be heavily involved in Practice Development and helping grow the practice skills through development and mentoring other consultants.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Key technical skills working with Oracle CPQ (aka BigMachines).
– Database skills including working with SQL, data modelling and general IT architecture.
– Systems integration experience working with API’s, REST, SOAP, and knowledge of BML (big machines language).
– Experience in equivalent technology (similar products that demonstrate broader technical skills) including Salesforce, Steelbrick, Big Machines, or Tacton CPQ.
– Siebel Product Modelling experience.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Working with the sales team to convert customers and scope projects.
– Guiding Consultants and client personnel on best-practice techniques.
– Taking a key technical delivery lead role and leading the delivery of CPQ projects.
– Assisting with Practice development.
– Helping grow the practice skills through development and mentoring other consultants.