Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £70,000 per Annum
Location: London/Manchester/Gloucestershire, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Testing and Development
Description: Our client, a specialist Oracle Implementation partner is looking for candidates with proven experience in Oracle Cloud testing to join an exciting project that is about to begin shortly.
They are looking for an experienced Oracle Cloud Test Automation Developer with Oracle Cloud project experience. The Oracle Cloud Test Automation Developer will be responsible for supporting automated testing activity with one strategic government customer, ensuring that the quality of developed and deployed solutions meets requirements and agreed acceptance criteria.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experienced in the use and deployment of Selenium or other automated testing solutions.
– Knowledge of the Oracle Cloud toolset.
– Experienced in testing in large customer environments.
– Demonstrates tenacity to overcome challenges and see an issue or piece of work through to the end.
– Excellent customer relationship management skills.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Supporting the Lead Oracle Cloud Tester in creating and executing an automated test strategy aligned to business needs.
– Delivering testing automation where possible to under-pin the ongoing release cycles for the Oracle ERP and HCM Cloud modules.
– Overseeing the execution of automated testing, ensuring the highest standards of quality throughout the lifecycle of deployments into production are achieved.
– Reviewing existing customer manual test scenarios/scripts on an ongoing basis and identifying those ones which can be improved or automated.
– Through test reports and issue logging plus also further discussions with support teams, help identify testing defects such that they are clearly understood and resolved through re-test via incident management, Problem Management and Change as appropriate.