Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £95,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Consulting
Description: The Oracle Cloud Technical Consultant operating at Managing Consultant level will be responsible for the Oracle technology workstream for the customer, underpinning all other application functional workstreams. This will include responsibilities for integrations, reporting and some PaaS components of the Oracle Cloud product set. In co-ordination with the other leaders, managing the workload and overseeing resource management, technical escalation and the development of the team.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Eligible for Security Clearance.
– Good consulting experience providing technical solutions on the Oracle Cloud platform.
– Expert cloud integration skills specifically in migrating SOA to OIC
– Experience of leading a technical project team.
– Excellent analytical skills.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Managing the Oracle technical delivery for the customer on a highly strategic public sector client.
– Root cause analysis of customer issues raised, apply fix as necessary and manage through to resolution.
– Fully document all solutions developed.
– Working with the customer to identify and document business requirements.
– Assist the sales team in pre-sales activities and tender responses.