Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £100,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Client Facing
Description: Our Client is a global IT services, consulting and business solutions organisation that delivers real results to businesses worldwide.
Ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match, our client offers a consulting led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPS, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services.
They have an exciting opportunity for an Oracle Cloud Technical Consultant.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Worked in at least 3 Oracle Cloud Implementation projects.
– Hands-on experience on FBDI (File Based Data Integration) templates.
– Hands-on experience creating personalisations on the Cloud UI.
– Worked on creating FRS, Oracle BI Publisher, OTBI reports, Infolets and Dashboards.
– Hands-on experience of Data migration, SOAP and REST API related to Fusion.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Working on customising ESS jobs and workflows.
– Be part of the Technical team and working with OIC, ICS and SOA.
– Working with the business to finalise security design.
– Working closely with the Technical lead and being part of the Technical delivery team.
– Working with the functional team and stake holders to deliver to time and budget.