Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £95,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/ London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Consultancy
Description: In the role of Technical Architect, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the Architecture and high-level design artifacts.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Strong SQL, PL/SQL and shell scripting skills.
– Experience with Oracle middleware technologies used with Oracle Applications.
– Experience of performing Oracle database management.
– OIC, integration, data migration and data conversion skills.
– Excellent written and verbal communication.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Support and maintain installation related to FAH.
– Install, configure, patch and support Fusions APPS databases and middleware stacks.
– Identify and fix application, middleware, and database environment related issues.
– Creating architecture and high level design artifacts.
– Write scripts to automate creation, maintenance and monitoring of application and related middleware/database.