Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £90,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/Belfast, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Administration and Architecture
Description: In the role of Technical Architect, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle, including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Proven experience as Oracle DBA administering Oracle 10G, 11G, 12C.
– Knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware tools such as Weblogic.
– Strong knowledge of Oracle Exadata.
– Knowledge of supporting, patching and maintaining Oracle Fusion Accounting Hub.
– Strong SQL and PL SQL skills.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Configure, patch, install and support fusion APPS databases and fusion Middleware stacks.
– Debug various RDBMS related issues.
– Support and maintain installation related to FAH.
– Perform day to day database and application administration.
– Dataguard configuration, cloning and capacity planning.