Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £80,000 per annum
Location: Remote/Hertfordshire, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Oracle Cloud Team Lead
Description: The Enterprise Applications team are focused on providing business applications and services which are supported, stable and streamlined to enable the company teams to work in a clear, controlled and cost-effective manner.
Working within the Financial Systems team, we are looking for a Team Manager to lead our team of highly skilled Oracle Technical Analysts. We are looking for someone who will be responsible for aligning the team’s workload and tasks in line with business priorities. Although the role is relatively ‘hands-off’ we would expect the successful candidate to be a technical point of contact for the team & have significant experience with Oracle R12/Fusion.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Significant experience working as an Oracle ERP/Fusion Support Analyst (or functional consultant) for Oracle ERP Applications (Fusion cloud). (PPM, EPM, GRC, SaaS suite, OCI).
– Experience leading an Oracle team, as a manager or senior member of the team.
– Demonstrable experience of working on an Improvement plan, through initiation to completion.
– Functional Financials and Supply Chain Management experience in Oracle Fusion.
– Functional knowledge of GL, AR, AP, iExpenses, CE, FA, PO, iProcurement, MRP.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Ensure Fusion mandatory releases are deployed successfully working with an Oracle Delivery Manager.
– Be responsible for incident, change and problem management and continuous improvement planning.
– Collaborating with a wide variety for key business stakeholders, as a partner and as an escalation point.
– Provide regular reporting and analysis including root cause analysis with mitigation actions through completion.
– Concurrent jobs management and review.