Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £55,000 per Annum
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Support
Description: We are currently looking for an experienced Oracle Cloud Support Analyst to join the ERP team. The Support Analyst will ensure that the applications implemented are supported and maintained correctly.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Strong Techno-Functional support knowledge of Oracle Cloud Financials or EPM applications.
– Strong knowledge of Oracle Fusion cloud reporting tools including EPM, OTBI and SmartView.
– Strong Incident, Problem Management and Change Management process knowledge.
– Experience of general IT service management in a medium or large organisation.
– Strong communication and skills across a wide user base.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Support the cloud-based Oracle software as a service platform.
– To act as first resolver of any issues within the Oracle platform which affect the whole estate e.g. security, performance, data integrity, configuration.
– Provide regular and ad-hoc performance reports, support and advice to management relating to the Oracle platform.
– Respond to potential issues with the Oracle system or the configuration.
– Drive Problem Management process and activities to ensure the Oracle platform does not suffer recurring issues.