Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £95,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/Hertfordshire, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: Our client a well known UK infrastructure services business is looking for an experienced Oracle Cloud ERP Solution Architect with strong skills across Oracle Cloud ERP and Projects.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience of solution definition and project delivery for Oracle ERP products.
– Experience of building lasting relationships with C Level and Senior Solution stakeholders.
– Excellent verbal and written communications and a demonstrable track record of being able to use those skills to build and maintain excellent executive relationships.
– Experience of working in equivalent roles in customer or professional services environments.
– The ability to mentor those in the team to fully understand Cloud environments.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Undertake the role of ERP Solution Architect specialising in Oracle Cloud ERP Applications Solutions.
– Project delivery and related operational management, with a focus on architecting solutions within Oracle Cloud ERP implementations.
– Own the solutions for the entire engagement, building and maintaining relationships with key customer stakeholders.
– Work with the team to ensure the delivery on time and to budget.
– Be the subject matter expert and deliver complex solutions in an easy to understand presentation.