Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £70,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/Manchester, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: System management
Description: The Service Lead for Corporate Services will manage a small team, supported by 3rd party resources to ensure that all corporate services in place across shared services, adhere to the business requirements and integrate into the wider IT landscape.
A key area for this role will be business engagement and stakeholder management as well as a close relationship with other service leads to ensure we have a consistent and coherent service across all applications and processes.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Knowledge and experience supporting hybrid application landscapes with complex system integrations.
– Deep understanding of core ITSM processes and documentation.
– Ability to manage a team focussed on process, CSI, innovation and user focussed delivery of first class support.
– Demonstrable experience in delivering continuous improvement and change to services.
– Prior Finops experience, managing subscriptions & associated budgets, supplier contracts.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Leads the day to day service delivery of the Corporate applications, both Cloud and on premise ensuring service delivery is aligned to ITIL and Cloud governance processes and framework.
– Develop and manage a team fully versed in the SaaS and legacy systems deployed, operating under a process-driven support and development operating model, prioritising task driven day to day operations.
– Work in partnership with both the business stakeholders, and the technology team, to ensure user experience is at the heart of the service delivery by providing timely, consistent and quality levels of service.
– Provide technical architecture and design leadership to the team, ensuring alignment with overall Group Tech and our design principles and design assurance governance.
– Develop and maintain operational processes/documentation required to manage the service, monitor performance and risk, reacting quickly to rectify issues acting as the point of escalation when required.