Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £90,000 per annum
Location: Remote/Client Site, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Customer Facing
Description: We are working with a Global Oracle Platinum Partner who are looking for a dynamic Project Manager to work at a Senior level, to support and manage their rapidly growing Oracle implementation services business, across the UK and Europe.
We are looking for an individual who has a strong background in Oracle Technology and is now looking to grow their knowledge and experience to support the many multi-pillar opportunities our client works on.
You will perform Project Management and Project Lead advisory and implementation services, managing projects in Oracle ERP, HCM, Enterprise Performance Management, and other business areas throughout the enterprise as required, with a particular focus on cloud-based solutions.
Additionally, the role will include assistance in business development and practice development (especially development of best practice project implementation approach and methods) for the Enterprise Applications practice.
Minimum Years Experience: 15+ Years.
5 Key Skills Required:
– 15+ years experience as a Project Manager with deep expertise in ERP, HCM and Finance implementations in Oracle Cloud.
– The ability to build strong and collaborative relationship with business stakeholders, vendors, and customers who have operations in multiple countries.
– Should have executed at least 5 end to end implementations on Oracle ERP cloud.
– Proven ability with delivering complex and time sensitive projects with strong leadership skills, and the ability to conduct meetings and write technically orientated documents.
– Experience in leading diverse IT and Business teams to achieve project outcomes, with a good understanding of the interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Manage Cloud projects across the full life cycle of applications implementation for their clients.
– Manage projects to success in terms of customer expectations, scope, budget, and timeline.
– Lead teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures etc. Take a lead role in creating proposals, budgets, and work plans. Participate in other business development activities as appropriate.
– Take personal responsibility for managing workload to meet own utilisation targets.
– Undertake Practice Development activity – especially in building method and collateral relating to best practice implementation approach and methods.