Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £80,000 per annum
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Senior Consultant
Description: Working with one the UK’s Leading names. Our Client is looking for a Senior Level Consultant with a strong delivery track record in the Finance function across Capital Markets, Banking and Insurance. We are seeking people who can apply their change, line or technology skills to design and deliver solutions to support the clients to achieve their desired business outcomes.
Our Client is looking for an experienced individual who is highly motivated, professional and passionate about what they do, and who will further add to the continued success of the team.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience of working in a consulting role in financial services (Banking, Capital Markets or Insurance), or a transformation role in industry, focusing on the Finance function.
– Experience in assisting in delivery of large-scale Finance change programmes in Financial Services and demonstrable experience of leading change gained from hands-on consulting experience at a Big 4, or top tier consulting firm within Financial Services, or leading change programmes at a Financial Services organisation.
– A background in Finance, Risk/Regulation or Treasury.
– Understanding of Finance Operating Models and Finance Transformation, including location and service model strategy.
– Use of related technology including SAP, Oracle, Hyperion, BPM tools, EPM systems, Treasury systems ERP systems, Robotic Technology, AI and Digital technologies, Cloud and Google based solutions, Hadoop and Big Data, Tableau, Biazagi and other visualisation tools.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Supporting delivery of large-scale projects by assessing engagement risks and driving conclusions.
– Supporting engagement mobilisation through scoping, planning and defining outcomes and creating deliverables as part of a larger project team.
– Preparation of underlying materials as well as leading, and participation in client workshops.
– Co-ordinating activities between small teams on projects to deliver tasks, including providing guidance and feedback to junior team members.
– Supporting Financial management of client engagements that encourages Finance innovation and leading new and improved ways of working, delivery models and/or technological advancements.